We are starting Unit 4: Circles & Volumes. The quizzes will be on Friday, March 17th & Friday, March 24th. The unit test will be Friday, March 31st.
Below are the links to 3 of the constructions that students can practice and review on their own.
Construction a tangent line to a circle to an externalpoint:
Circumscribed a circle outside a triangle
Inscribe a circle inside a triangle:
Also, is the power point for sections 4.1-4.4 is attached: Unit 4 Circles and Volume TE PPT
Welcome Back from winter break!
We are started unit 3 today (Right Triangle Trigonometry). We will have 2 quizzes (Mon 3/6 & Wed 3/8) and unit test (Fri 3/10)
Also, the midterm will be Monday, March 13th covering Units 1 thru 3.
Attached below is the Unit Agenda and Unit 3 Powerpoint.
Hello & Happy Monday!
Unit 2, Quiz #2 will be tomorrow, Feb 7th. It will cover Sections 2.4-2.7
Unit 2, Quiz #3 will be next Tuesday, Feb 14th. It will cover Sections 2.8-2.10.
Unit 2 test will be next Thursday, Feb. 16th.
Below is the Power Point for sections 2.8-2.12
- This week Unit 1 test is on Monday, January 23rd. Grades have been updated in Synergy.
- Progress reports along with Unit 1 take home retest will be sent home on Tuesday, January 24th. Please sign and return the progress report if your student has below a 70%. Take home retests are due by Thursday, January 26th.
- We will begin Unit 2 on Wednesday, January 25th.
- Attached is the Unit 2 Agenda: wi_unit-2-agenda
- Attached is Unit 2A Powerpoint:unit-2-congruence-and-similarity-te-ppt
- The links to constructions are below:
Copy/Construct Line Segment: http://www.mathopenref.com/constcopysegment.html
Construct/Copy Angle: http://www.mathopenref.com/constcopyangle.html
Perpendicular Bisector, Midpoint, Segment bisector & Perpendicular Line: http://www.mathopenref.com/constbisectline.html
Angle Bisector: http://www.mathopenref.com/constbisectangle.html
Parallel Lines: http://www.mathopenref.com/constparallel.html
Inscribed Square: http://www.mathopenref.com/constinsquare.html
Inscribed Hexagon: http://www.mathopenref.com/constinhexagon.html
Inscribed Triangle: Use Hexagon method, but every other arc